Corsair A70 @ Best Buy

Sinster

Gawd
I picked one up today for 24.99 that's cheaper than Newegg even after the MIR Newegg is offering.

these have been on here a few times.... and is def a YMMV

not all stores will have them clearance

The Maplewood bestbuy (St. Louis area) had 3 in stock when I bought one in January. I bought one a couple weeks ago and it was the last A70 on the shelves. There may be more in the back. It is a killer deal.

Also, A50 is available too for $19.99.

The Maplewood bestbuy (St. Louis area) had 3 in stock when I bought one in January. I bought one a couple weeks ago and it was the last A70 on the shelves. There may be more in the back. It is a killer deal.

Also, A50 is available too for $19.99.

there is no "in the back" at bestbuys... only thing behind those black doors is TV's and Hometheater speakers... as well as upcoming dvd's and incoming product... all "overstock" is stuck on the sales floor somewhere

my local store only has A50's as well

there is no "in the back" at bestbuys... only thing behind those black doors is TV's and Hometheater speakers... as well as upcoming dvd's and incoming product... all "overstock" is stuck on the sales floor somewhere

Not completely true. I went to my best buy when they had G330 on sale for $25 and there weren't any on the rack where it should be. I checked on my phone online and it said the best buy i was at had some in stock still, so I asked an associate. Associate checks the computer and says they had some in the back. He came back four or five minutes later with a couple of them and handed me one.

ah yeah... this is absolutely not true.The best buy I worked at often had overstock in the back if there was enough product. But you probably arent going to find any clearance items back there.

Mrmm, I got a $30 AMEX gift card, will have to stop by local BB after work and look.

I will be checking the 2 local best buy's today looking for these. Would love to find a a70 at that price to go into my new case that should be here friday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well both the boise Id and Nampa Id stores are out. Bummer for me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Picked one of these up at my BB a month back for $30. I use it on my 2500k and it is way better than stock. Very satisfied in that regard. Installation was not nearly as complicated as people whined.

If you do pick this up though make sure it will actually fit in your case, mine required ghetto bending of the side panel as it doesn't quite fit. Just something to watch out for...

Using it on my x6 1090T running 31 at idle and 56 during IntelBurnTest. I'm running 3.8 right now.

i have one on my stock 955. idles at 23-25, max temp with 15mins prime95 is 41c. its an awesome cooler for the price.

FYI, this deal has been going on for like 4 to 5 months so stock will probably low or even gone.

I am using the A70 myself(since I built this i7 rig) & it keeps everything nice & cool with an oc @ 3.8

Tried a couple stores in Maine for the A50, nothing. Then I bought one on Amazon for $25.

Can't compare it to other coolers, but I'm using one on my 2500k and the prime load temps peak around 70C. Just make sure you have some kind of fan control because the fans are loud at full speed.

Can't compare it to other coolers, but I'm using one on my 2500k and the prime load temps peak around 70C. Just make sure you have some kind of fan control because the fans are loud at full speed.

Indeed they are very loud at full speed, I just have them running off of 5V with an i7 2600 at stock clocks. Very good cooler.

Back