Corsair 900D Thread

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
I realized that since this case has been readily available for a while now, there should be quite a few that have this case.
So i made this thread for 900D discussion and PICS!

lol

I want one, but it is just too pricy for a case. Had a 700D, but sold it at a profit. After playing with a 900D at frys, it is also HUGE. It is bigger than the 700/800D, which is crazy big already.

This is an epic case, and if I was doing a single super build it would be #1 on my list. However, I went for twin 750Ds as it still makes more sense for me to have two systems.

I've been bush and didn't see this thread. Yes I speak 900D. I just got my 8 month adventure completed about a month ago, but there Is still some exciting things that are going to happen. I'll let you in on as soon as they are finalized. Here are a few picks and renders to get this thread rolling. All you other 900D guys post your pic's because I like them all and love to see what each persons Ideas and hardware choices were.

jzuc.jpg

Nice work, not my style personally but the work is nice. The picture of the picture of the case is hilarious.

Back