• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair 650D Side Mesh Panel - Need help!

refraxion

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
8,424
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows if the Corsair 600t sidemesh panel would fit the 650D side panel perfectly? I ask because the mod that posts on the Corsair forums can't even give a definitive answer.

So I come to you guys, I hope someone has done this before. I'm thinking of buying the 600t side panel with mesh insert and hoping that mesh insert would fit perfectly with the side panel slot of the 650D.

Any input would be much appreciated, thanks!
 
Back
Top