Corsair 620HX - $139.99 @ Buy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiraides

[H]F Junkie
The Corsair CMPSU-620HX modular power supply is available at Buy.com for $139.99 with free shipping. Buy.com also accepts Google Checkout, so, for those who haven't used it yet, you could receive an extra $10 off (your first purchase using Google Checkout).

There also a $20 MIR available, but you have to purchase the PSU before 11/1507. If you're one of the lucky ones, you could get this PSU for $109.99 when everything's said and done.

I don't know when this deal expires though, so YMMV.

Pretty good price, although the Google checkout gives you $10 off, not 10%. Pretty nice PS though, especially when Newegg charges a premium on it, around $180 or something stupid.

Pretty good price, although the Google checkout gives you $10 off, not 10%. Pretty nice PS though, especially when Newegg charges a premium on it, around $180 or something stupid.
That was a brain fart on my part... I've made the correction.

$169 - $20 MIR at Newegg. Still not a bad price for this PS, but $109 is a steal.

It was one of the quietest power supplies out of quite a few (maybe 12-15 units) in one of the reviews I've read. I'll have to find it.

As of 12/3/07, the 520HX is currently $136.99 with free shipping.

But with better deals out there this holiday season, I suggest that you look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back