• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Corsair 600t

tokey

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
6,651
I ordered a 600t and it should be arriving tomorrow.

I was wondering what any current owners of the case think of it. It seems to check all the boxes I was looking for when I was looking for a case.

I am wondering about the fans that come with it. Are they any good or should I consider replacing them.
 
The case cools very well - give it a shot with the stock fans. If you don't find them to cool well enough there are ways to upgrade the cooling, including a mesh sidepanel that can house four 120mm fans for additional cooling.
 
Got the case in and I am loving it so far.

I have only two complaints at the moment.

1.) I need an 8pin cpu extension cable Ugg
2.)The front usb 3.0 port needs an option to connect to a usb 3.0 header on the board.
 
Got the case in and I am loving it so far.

I have only two complaints at the moment.

1.) I need an 8pin cpu extension cable Ugg
2.)The front usb 3.0 port needs an option to connect to a usb 3.0 header on the board.


As for #2, we're working on it but when we were developing the case the internal header wasn't finalized so we couldn't make that. We'll probably roll it into the case in the future.
 


This is my current setup but i plan to switch too 2 evga gtx 570s and a new psu and liquid cooling



Thats a like 5 min plan lol
 
Back
Top