Corsair 600D Graphite Window Mod @ FrozenCPU

TheGuyOnTheCouch

Returning Bad Trader
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
404
I am sending my Corsair 600D panel to FrozenCPU (Been a customer since 2000 and will always support them) for modification to a windowed panel.

Now, with that said, what options would you guys consider for the window on this case?

I am thinking a small, rounded window that just exposes the motherboard/video cards, no fan cut out.

OR, maybe a darker tint of window to kind of match the gunmetal color?

Anyways, your input is welcome, sending the panels out tomorrow.
 
Sweet let us know how it goes. I would just stick with a nice shape that matches the cases rounded curves. The tint is a neat idea. I hope Corsair hurries up and releases their widow side panel soon.
 
Sweet let us know how it goes. I would just stick with a nice shape that matches the cases rounded curves. The tint is a neat idea. I hope Corsair hurries up and releases their widow side panel soon.

Frozen is doing it for a good deal, so that's cool.
 
What do they charge to do it? I have the same case and would like this done to mine as well.
 
Back
Top