Corsair 500r vs Corsair 600T

Bishop98

n00b
Hi folks, I am looking to get a case for a new build but I am on the fence between the Corsair 500r White and the Corsair 600T White. A local computer shop is selling them for $110 and $130.

Both cases look good in the white and the $20 premium isn't an issue but I was hoping to hear some of your two cents on what you guys think.

Thanks for all your help.

Love my 600T in white, best looking case out there IMO :) Airflow probably isn't the best with the window but it also comes with a mesh side panel so you can fit some fans there if you want higher performance.

But the 500R is also very good, the inside is mostly the same.

Thanks guys, I pulled the trigger on the 600T .

I was just curious, I know about the USB 3 on the front of the case needs a run through the case but I wanted to make use of the onboard internal USB header. Will this do the trick ?

yes that works but i used the included USB3.0 PCI bracket from my motherboard. the 20pin adapter just unscrewed from the bracket and tucked nicely.

Thanks mikeetf1, I guess I will hold off to see the USB3 bracket that comes with the GA Ud5 mobo. Maybe I can pull off what you did.
:)

Back