Corsair 4gig flash drive 10.00 shipped at the egg (June 3rd only)

Holy crap - it's showing $39.99 right now :eek:. Too bad I got up too late, didn't get in. Search showed in stock, add to cart wouldn't work, and going directly to the product showed OOS as proper - at just before 9am :(.

Holy crap - it's showing $39.99 right now :eek:. Too bad I got up too late, didn't get in. Search showed in stock, add to cart wouldn't work, and going directly to the product showed OOS as proper - at just before 9am :(.

Yeah, it was just a 6am-6pm deal. I missed it to :(

Probably drop back down to the normal price of $20 with free shipping in a day or two.

I can see my tracking number now.
Shipped from NJ will be here thursday. Can't wait :D

Thanks again OP

mine shipped from NJ and is on the truck for delivery. talk about fast. great deal OP

Well mine just arrived and it looks great..came with a lanyard and this USB cable extender thing. Also it is working with the Vista ReadyBoost feature. This is on a Xps M1330 if it matters..

THANKS OP!

Both mine came, Very small compared to my old flash drive. Works great. 1 as a readyboost FYI.

Intersting re: ReadyBoost. I'd read somewhere that officially due to the price points, Corsair had to cut corners leading to sub-ReadyBoost required performance. Whatever, I have no need for it anyway I think 2GB and 4GB configs are plenty for Vista.

ps I don't see why people complain so much about the cap. Yeah it would be nice if it were attached somehow, but IMHO it's more than sufficient fitting to not just "fall off" as people bitch about..

ps I don't see why people complain so much about the cap. Yeah it would be nice if it were attached somehow, but IMHO it's more than sufficient fitting to not just "fall off" as people bitch about..

I think it stretches over time.

Odd, I ordered 2 and UPS won't deliver the package without a signature. UPS left a $400 GPS unit (discretely packaged) on my doorstep, but Newegg wants a signature for $20 flash drives?

Has anyone else ever had to sign for something they ordered from Newegg?

Odd, I ordered 2 and UPS won't deliver the package without a signature. UPS left a $400 GPS unit (discretely packaged) on my doorstep, but Newegg wants a signature for $20 flash drives?

Has anyone else ever had to sign for something they ordered from Newegg?

I have had both from the egg. I had to sign for a small cpu package once, they left one package (a hard drive I believe it was) on the doorstep, and once UPS left a package on my back porch. I wouldn't be surprised at anything they would require though. Mine should be on my doorstep sometime today, I am just hoping my wife will be around to sign for it now! :D

It comes with a lanyard and m to f USB extension cable, you don t see that in the pics. too bad the lanyard is royal blue and the drive is black / turquoise.

I still like my 4GB Kingston DataTraveler better but for $10 my girlfriend now has a decent flash drive hanging from her keychain.

Thanks again op, thanks newegg.

Back