• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair 450D vs 550D

Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
13
Want some opinions. I've been looking at both the obsidian 650d and 450d for a new build. What are your opinions? I guess the major things holding me back with the 650D are the lack of the magnetic filter for the top exhaust as provided on the 450D. However, I do not like that the 450D doesn't have an opening for the 8pin connector in the upper left for the motherboard. People who own the 450D how is cable management? I plan on adding a h100i to either case.
 
I have a 450d and it does have a space provided for running the 8pin ApS cable behind the motherboard. Cable management is quite good.
 
We have the cutout for the cable.

450D_three_quarter_hero_back_view.png
 
Where are the bolts for the PSU ? My case did not come with bolts like in the picture above...It actually didnt come iwth any bolts for the psu...
 
Our PSUs come with the thumbscrews or regular screws, depending on the model. Most PSUs come with four screws to mount them.
 
Back
Top