• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair 300R Windowed

That does look accurate because in the NewEgg description it states that the window has dual 120/140mm fan mounts.

Of course that just means everyone will start asking for a plain non-vented window, like they are for the C70 Vengeance case... :D

It's a well-proportioned window, though - heck, if that case had an 8th expansion slot I'd want one.
 
Admittedly, I would also like to see a non-vented version, but I can't complain. This version should make it very easy to add a plain, full window. I've been eyeballing this case since it was announced and the lack of a side window was the only thing holding me back.
 
I replaced the vented window on my Scout with a custom etched solid one (has the EVGA logo) from Lazerwerx... but now I need something larger.

I do think the window makes the 300R almost a must-buy in the price range it sells for.
 
That's the window in the picture, it's basically the full side panel.
 
Redbeard - I read in a review of the 300R that there was enough room for an 8th expansion slot...

Hint, hint :D:D:D

(Rev.2, maybe?)
 
Boy would it be awesome if Corsair offered replacement side panels with windows for the 300/400/500R series cases :D
 
Back
Top