Corsair 300R Windowed

That does look accurate because in the NewEgg description it states that the window has dual 120/140mm fan mounts.

Of course that just means everyone will start asking for a plain non-vented window, like they are for the C70 Vengeance case... :D

It's a well-proportioned window, though - heck, if that case had an 8th expansion slot I'd want one.

Admittedly, I would also like to see a non-vented version, but I can't complain. This version should make it very easy to add a plain, full window. I've been eyeballing this case since it was announced and the lack of a side window was the only thing holding me back.

I replaced the vented window on my Scout with a custom etched solid one (has the EVGA logo) from Lazerwerx... but now I need something larger.

I do think the window makes the 300R almost a must-buy in the price range it sells for.

That's the window in the picture, it's basically the full side panel.

Redbeard - I read in a review of the 300R that there was enough room for an 8th expansion slot...

Hint, hint :D:D:D

(Rev.2, maybe?)

Boy would it be awesome if Corsair offered replacement side panels with windows for the 300/400/500R series cases :D

Back