• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Corsair 300R Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The crew at Overclockers Club have put the finishing touches on their review of the Corsair 300R case. According to the review, the looks of the 300R are somewhat deceiving:

Testing the 300R I was a little surprised. I expected some high temps but I was actually baffled by the results. I honestly ended up running it an extra hour through after the initial hour of testing. The CPU temp at load was remarkably low. It was the lowest I’ve seen in all the cases I’ve had through this year.
 
Not surpised, the top is just a huge mesh area, The thing cools really well. Especially when fitted with 4x140mm intakes fans, the two on the side fit with even a tower HSF due to being arranged in horizontally instead of vertically. It works well.

However..... The Sound cord for the front panel could be a little longer.
 
I should have delayed my build with a 700D and used this! The 700D/800D is unnecessarily massive...
 
I was looking at this and the H2 silent but then decided on the not much bigger & roomier 400R for not much more
 
Back
Top