Corporate Logo Of The Day

For those of you who doesn't get it, the logo appears to be a couple going at it doggy style

HEHE yea if you look at it just right it looks like someone is on the crapper!:D

I'm going to call my wife and tell her that I'm going to shag her A-Style when I get home from work. :)

hahah thanks for pointing it out :) Wasnt very obvious at first... definitely funny now that i see it

*facepalm*

That already has a name, but it's definitely not "A"-style....

Wow, it took some of you a minute to see it. At first glance, i saw what it was. I'm just like that :)

Took me no time to see that, rofls.

BTW, your link is pointing to the main page.

svdp.jpg

the sad part is the stick figures was the first thing i saw....took me a minute to see the A haha

LOL Sent friends the link to the [H] home page so they could see it too. :D

The doggy style couple was the first thing I saw when looking at it ^^ I have a very dirty mind :mrgreen:

I wonder if this is what Cartman meant when he said that you got F'd in the A.

It took me almost a minute to see it. I was just looking & looking... turning my head sideways... thinking it was a smiley face or something. Then realized it was 2 people doggy style! dur... dumb me. I'm disappointed in myself... I must be losing my perversion in my old age or something! :(

When I looked at it, first I saw the obvious D-Style.... Then, after seeing the A-Style name, I realized they meant letter A with two dots on the side :):):):)

Am I perverted?

I saw it as a guy lifting a dumbell, but the two people thing is way funnier:D

Appearantly from Behind.

That should be the new Comcast Logo.

YES!!! That was awesome.

It also took me a minute to get the picture but I finally got it. I'm also kinda disappointed in myself for not picking it up right away.

Back