cornelious0_0 be weary

fuzzy-1

n00b
Hi, i bought a 3000 venice from this character. I actually drove 250km just to pick it up in person. I got home and the cpu was dead! I contacted him by phone and he said something along the lines of "it did that same thing for me so i thought it was the power supply and not the cpu". I gave him the benefit of the doubt and requested my money back, be agreed. He saud he would send me the cash that night after work. Friday and saturday passed by and still no refund from him. I sent him a few pms with no response. Today i phoned him at work and he said he would pay me when he got off work, he still hasnt. I just want to warn you guys and let the mods know of this. He may still come through but who knows. You can also find out about his history at www.redhotdeals.com where there are a few other members that have had the same problm as me with him.

I bought a 875p mobo off him a few months back, said he shipped it, gave me no tracking info whatsoever. I had to file a dispute with paypal even though he still swears he sent it. finally got my money back through paypal and havent heard from him since or seen the mobo.

en sabbah nur said:
I bought a 875p mobo off him a few months back, said he shipped it, gave me no tracking info whatsoever. I had to file a dispute with paypal even though he still swears he sent it. finally got my money back through paypal and havent heard from him since or seen the mobo.

Did you leave negative heat? or neutral? If people dont use the system, it has no value.

well he just paid up. I was going to place a police report tomorrow. He knew this so he paid up. I suggest he gets an IP ban form here so others dont have to deal with what i did.

fuzzy-1 said:
well he just paid up. I was going to place a police report tomorrow. He knew this so he paid up. I suggest he gets an IP ban form here so others dont have to deal with what i did.

He was banned....then reinstated :confused:

en sabbah nur said:
He's been trying to sell both an Abit IC&-MAX3 and a DFI Lanparty 875 on RFD on July 1st, so I would guess he never sent it out like he said, if it's one of those 2 boards.
Here is the forsale thread

JL_Audio_User said:
He was banned....then reinstated :confused:

yah Kyle baned him for riping some dude a new one, lol dude did some crap to hid vid card and he just went to town on him, i dont blame Kyle speicaly now this has come to light, if you cant follow through with your deals, you should post your crap fs :p

ah well, hope all goes well to the OP, and anyone else who might have trouble with him

funny his sig says he has a 2.9 vince, i havent seen screenshots, nor verified cpuz :p :rolleyes:

soulsaver_8229

Wow, cornelius?! That's crazy, he had some good wiring jobs going on in the case modding forum. Strange. At least he can't doop anyone anymore..at least not here, anyway.

Back