I need to fit my room with some sound absorption materials, it's booming in there like a mother flipper. I solved the first part of the problem, speaker isolation, with sand filled spiked speaker stands, and soft rubber feet, all's brilliant there.
So the next step is some sound absorption materials, i can get some foam tiles from a number of places, but they work out damn expensive (over £150), so i was wondering how well cork tiles perform this job? I have used them before to sound proof in certain places, but that's not exactly the same as what i'm trying to do here.
Any body used them before?
So the next step is some sound absorption materials, i can get some foam tiles from a number of places, but they work out damn expensive (over £150), so i was wondering how well cork tiles perform this job? I have used them before to sound proof in certain places, but that's not exactly the same as what i'm trying to do here.
Any body used them before?