• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Core2Duo: Move to\from C4 state

zvivered

n00b
Joined
Dec 29, 2010
Messages
1
Hello,

I want to put Core2Duo into C4 state under vxWorks 6.8
So I ran the following code:

Code:
mov EAX, 0x30 (Bits 0-3 define C4 sub state. What sub state shoud I use ?)
mov ECX, 0x0 
mwait

But it seems nothing happens. Because the system clock is running every 1ms, the CPU is put back to C0
How can I configure the CPU to go back to C0 upon an APIC timer (for example) and not any other interrupt ?
Where can I find documentation on C4 sub states ?

Thanks,
Zvika.
 
Back
Top