Core i7 875K $250 @ Microcenter

To anybody that has a microcenter nearby:

I fucking hate you.

That is all.

I feel your pain bigddybn...
I f'n hate all those with Frys near them

dgineri...where did you find $229?
The link to my local MC says $249.99 but they are OOS....deliveries are Tuesdays so stock may happen tomorrow.
If that lower price happens I'll be there.

Oh it is so awesome being in Houston. I mean Microcenter, Fry's, Directron, and even a comp usa... My wallet doesn't appreciate it as much as I do.

Oh it is so awesome being in Houston. I mean Microcenter, Fry's, Directron, and even a comp usa... My wallet doesn't appreciate it as much as I do.

I hear ya.. I'm in Houston also and work about 20 minutes away from Microcenter. I love that place.

the worst part of all of this is frys no longer price matches microcenter. Last year I just went to frys and price matched the 930 from microcenter /wrists

They matched Microcenter for me about 2 months ago. When did they start not matching prices? So far ive had them match a mouse, monitor and case. They just verify Microcenter has it in stock.

Is this better than the i7 950? Benchmarks seem about even and this one uses less power.

Why pay $250 for this when I can get the 950 for cheaper? Just cuz the unlocked multi?

Back