• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Core Duo Mobile (T2050) OC

XKorpion

n00b
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1
I've got this 2050 running 4x133 (533) fsb in this crappy ass Dell laptop, and I read that the chipset can pump 4x166 (667) fsb. After some more research I discovered that Intel may have some sort of detection that checks your true cpuid and drops the multiplier for the cpu to the lowest it can go. :rolleyes: Does anyone have input on this? I just don't understand why Intel would do this after all the fun we had with the 915 chipset.:D

As for my personal experience with these things, I have another crappy ass Dell laptop with a Dothan. 1.6 Ghz->2.13 Ghz, and then some tweaking thanks to NHC and prime95. It works like a charm and I get stable 2.13Ghz with no voltmod.
 
Back
Top