• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

core 2 vs amd 64 round 2???

Let me get this straight... it's OK to buy a slower processor that offers less bang for the buck and will have less headroom for the future, because right now some games are bottlenecked at the video card? My god man, I've been an AMD fan for years, but this is just fan-boi Gone Wild.
 
Did I ever tell you to go buy an AMD processor? My only praise for AMD is giving them credit for the Athlon 64 and it's domination. Past that, they can go fsck themselves for all I care. I'm not a fan*boy of either company, just a fan*boy of performance. My opinion is that you should be locked up in a nuthouse if you buy an AMD processor right now while not having any budget constraints. No one is telling you to go out and buy a AMD processor. Its all about the Core 2 Duo right now. But thinking that you're going to get an instant performance boost by getting a X6800 instead of a E6400...THAT's just plain ridiculous.
 
Back
Top