• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Core 2 Quad and Cuecat for Physix

Status
Not open for further replies.

griff30

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
7,740
I've been contemplating building up my system from a K6-2 450 to something that will do some rag doll physics. I have a USB CueCat and I think that paired with a Core2 Quad, I might be able to do physix better than a PPU.

Anyone STILL think that I will still need a dedicated PPU to play any recent, popular games?
 
must...brace self...sarcasm overload...detected...emotion engine malfunctioning
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top