Jul 16, 2006 #1 X Xspringe Weaksauce Joined Jun 18, 2003 Messages 73 Hi everyone! Has anyone seen any benchmarks of the new Conroe that relate to server usage? I am considering using the Conroe for a relatively cheap server setup. Thanks!
Hi everyone! Has anyone seen any benchmarks of the new Conroe that relate to server usage? I am considering using the Conroe for a relatively cheap server setup. Thanks!
Jul 16, 2006 #2 M mICKEL Limp Gawd Joined Mar 16, 2005 Messages 259 At Anandtech, Woodcrest they call it.
Jul 16, 2006 #3 X Xspringe Weaksauce Joined Jun 18, 2003 Messages 73 mICKEL said: At Anandtech, Woodcrest they call it. Click to expand... I'm not quite sure woodcrest would be comparable to, say, an E6300 Conroe.
mICKEL said: At Anandtech, Woodcrest they call it. Click to expand... I'm not quite sure woodcrest would be comparable to, say, an E6300 Conroe.