Core 2 Duo Mobo?

pistola

[H]ard|Gawd
I want a Core 2 Duo for my next build, however i've been reading some of the reviews of the supporting Mobo's and im not impressed. What is the best Mobo for the Core 2 Duo that has SLI???

that's the ONLY nf5 board out that I know of. Hey, you know, you can always download and use hacked drivers too. If you're willing to take a chance, i975X is rumored to maybe be supported by nvidia later on (when Ati and AMD merge)

that asus is a nf4 intel sli board. there is 1 nf5 board available, the asus p5nsli which is based on the 570 sli version. huge numbers of people are not buying this board. it got a below average review at anandtech. most if not all the nf5 boards have been cancelled, and updated versions are supposed to be available in december (sure) due to problems with the c19 chipset.
the intel 975 boards run xfire and will run sli (p5w-dh in particular), but sli is not officially supported. there is a legend that it will be supported some time in the near future.

#1 retail 6600/3703mhz
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1075792

Thx for the suggestions, I may just sit back and wait a while, I'm very egar to get a core 2 system up and running, but it my pay of to just wait a little longer.

Back