Core 2 Duo Desktop 7800gtx sli e6600 2gb asus 250gb seagate

mr9865

Gawd
$800.00

Hi and thanks for stopping in. SOLDSOLDSOLD

This Custom built desktop is in great condition! 10/10 I have to sell it because of getting in over my head in debt :-( I would say that this has been my best desktop that i have ever owned, i'm very sad to have to let it go. I will not part it because eveyone lowballs :p My price is firm. but I will ship to canada for a few extra bucks. My heat is mr9865

Specs:
ASUS P5N-E SLI LGA 775
Core 2 Duo e6600 w/ stock cooler @3ghz
2 Evga 7800gtx in SLI 256mb each
250gb segate sata perpendicular recording hard drive
Patriot eXtreme Performance 2GB (1x2gb)
Lite-on 20x dvd rw w/ lightscribe
Xion case
Xclio 500watt sli powersupply
Shipping included!

xionng3.jpg

$800.00

if you decide to part how much it would be for one of your video card and the psu ? :D

Wowza a week ago I would have bought this. Ended up buying similar components for more $$. Sorry :(

nice prices

i have to ask... why are you getting rid of both of your C2D systems?

nice prices

i have to ask... why are you getting rid of both of your C2D systems?

i ended up with 4 systems... i only need 1. dell has had my other laptop in the repair depot for over a month now.. i probally should give them a call.

Bump... I can throw in vista 64 business but i dont know if it works with sli

bump

if i can sell some spare parts on ebay this week, ill be very interested. talk to you soon.

how much more will shipping to Canada be? I'm interested. please PM me if possible

probally about $20 but im not going to lie and say its a gift... I got intergated for the last item i shppied to canada

if parting out would be interested in the 250gb segate sata HD. :D anyhow free bump.

Back