Copying Vista :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB24

n00b
I found 3 topics here already about copying vista onto a DVD but I cant get it to work ?

I don't trust my friend with my original since he doesn't live in the states and don't want to risk it getting lost or damaged. He wants to try it out and see if he likes it . If he does he'll purchase a License . Anyways I copied it (like 4 times lol) and it wont boot up. I know I'm suppose to copy a ISO. but I don't see a ISO. Am I suppose to create a ISO file or what ? I'm so so lost. Please don't flame me because I'm a noob :(

I don't see a ISO file , :( dang.

1-5066-75824-l-QJtTcakktJC1zpYISTg8g.jpg

First thing: if he didn't pay for it or acquire it legitimately, he shouldn't have a copy, period. There is no "trial" version of Vista, soooo...

Second thing: if you can't figure out how to burn a simple ISO file to a CD or DVD, then something is terribly wrong.

Go to www.nero.com and download a trial version of Nero. Install it, go to the Start Menu - Nero folder and run Nero Burning ROM (not Nero Express). Click Cancel on the dialogue box that appears. Click Recorder - Burn Image. Browse to the ISO file. Insert the proper media (a blank DVD). Burn the ISO to that DVD.

'Nuff typed.

maybe I'm a dumb@$$ but I can't find the ISO file. Look below in the image I posted and there is no ISO file . I feel like such a idiot seriously .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back