Copy n Paste in Win 7...impossible?

fociz

Limp Gawd
For the life of me i cannot copy n paste more than one file at a time in Win 7..

Wtf am i missing here?

For the life of me i cannot copy n paste more than one file at a time in Win 7..

Wtf am i missing here?

how are you selecting the files for copying? because yes, you are definitely missing something.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Ok..for instance ill open a folder with say..9 seperate files inside it.
I'll simply hold the left mouse key and loop the 9 files and then right click and hit copy.

I'll then go to the folder i want to paste those 9 files into.
I'll open the folder and find a clear space inside and right click and hit paste.

Instead of copying all 9 files i looped in the last folder, it only grabbed 1 of those files.

Now..also ive noticed its much harder to copy n paste in the new folders cause the files are extended out so long they usually take up the whole damned folder.

Anyhoo..Ctrl+C/V doesnt seem to help either, it only wants to copy 1 file at a time.
I realize this must be me not grabbing all the files with my mouse but i swear i have each and every file highlighted but once i right click to copy it will single out the one file my mouse is on.

You have some serious issues with your system if even cut and paste is broken.

Highlight files -> Ctrl+C -> Go to new folder -> Ctrl+V.
If that doesn't work you either have some serious pebkac or somethings screwed on your system.

I've experienced such issues in Vista on rare occasions. A reboot has always corrected the problem.

I've never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever... ever experienced this on my systems, or any others that I've used. That is a most peculiar problem... You have any sort of shell enhancement software or something installed?

You have some serious issues with your system if even cut and paste is broken.

Highlight files -> Ctrl+C -> Go to new folder -> Ctrl+V.
If that doesn't work you either have some serious pebkac or somethings screwed on your system.

Awesome! thx for the informative advice and thanks for not being a doosh bag! :cool:

Back