• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Coolmaster HAF 922 front fan

Wingnut225

n00b
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
22
I have a new Coolmaster HAF 922 case and I noticed in the BIOS of my ASUS P8Z68 V-Pro motherboard that the front fan is only operating at around 433 rpm. The only reason that I noticed it is because that fan shows up red in the BIOS. All other fans are showing blue. I have it plugged into the CHA_FAN2 port on the MB if this helps any.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top