CoolJag Programmable LED Flash 80mm Fan- $4.99 shipped

DMFD-Minister

Limp Gawd
Figured some of my fellow enthusiasts might find this interesting :)

Xoxide has the CoolJag Programmable LED Flash 80mm Fan for $4.99 with free shipping, or $3.99 if you purchase 4 of more.

Lowest price elsewhere is $10 + shipping.

This fan has LEDs that can be programmed to display various messages on them. The official description (lol):

With the CoolJag Programmable LED Flash 80mm Fan, you can customize exactly what you want your 80mm fan to display, with options ranging from text, fan temperature, to LED graphics and animation. Using this insanely cool technology, you can program any given number of words up to 128 characters, with a maximum of 16 per layer. Working at a lightening quick speed, it's unique illumination effect is capable of flashing many styles and built-in graphics in mere seconds.

In addition, the fan also uses Microchip technology that will arrange your fan speed and synchronizes the LED projection, allowing your text to be readable independent of the current rotation speed. Not satisfied with sacrificing quality for mere innovation, this CoolJag Programmable LED Fan also features superior performance and reliable cooling.

Don't let this moment pass you by...purchase this product today. Seriously, how many times have you had the opportunity to program a cooling fan to flash the words "Sex Machine" over and over again?

I'd much rather have programmable color. Like a mood ring for my fan-sink.

Back