• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CoolingWorks CoolRad 12-T

CoW]8(0)

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,427
The reviews/info I can find on this radiator is rather sparse. The one review I did find mentioned its striking similarity with the BIX. Has anyone had any experience with this radiator before?

The review I did find showed very little temp differences with the BIX. Could the difference even be considered negligible and attributed to random or systematic error?
 
Back
Top