Cooling upgrade

nice looks good.. enjoy the venture into water cooling.. its fun and addicting!
 
Nice. I also am delving into my very first WC setup. Build log is here.
 
yeah im about to go back into water cooling again.. but i have no idea how well this old cooling rig i have can actually cool a athlon 64 3200+ clawhammer.. it did fine with my sempron 3100+ but this clawhammer is throwing out a ton more heat then the sempron 3100+ was..
 
nice looks good.. enjoy the venture into water cooling.. its fun and addicting!

I'm not new to getting water into and out of computers or chiller, boiler and power plants. :)

I could get all industrial on this little project, but I won't.
 
Wow. I think both you of might get some front page action with all the WC sexyness.
 
Good luck on the upgrade psyshack.
Someone send Steve or Terry a link to psyshack's thread. [H]orde F@H can use the bump on the Front Page. :)
 
Back
Top