Cooling solutions in a Wavemaster Case????

einsig

Weaksauce
I'm looking for some ideas/tips on water cooling with a coolermaster wavemaster case. I DO NOT want the Coolermaster solution. I'm leaning mostly towards a custom solution. Looks matter as well and becuase of the case design I'm assuming the main unit will need to be external. Thanks in advance.

I was in the same situation. Had a Wavemaster and was trying to figure out how I could wedge a watercooling system into it. I ended up deciding I couldn't put in a decent system without doing much more modification to it than I can afford/am capable of doing/have the tools to do in the first place. So, I sold it and bought a Stacker. Love this case. In my opinion, nothing beats the Wavemaster in the looks department but I never was totally satisfied with it due to the lack of space inside.

thanks for the input. I'm going to do my best to get something done in this case because I love it too much. :)

http://www.swiftnets.com/products/MCB-120.asp

This might be an option for you, as it beats butchering that beautiful case of yours to mount a 120mm rad. It won't be the most extreme, but I think it will work well. If not, then you can just get an external radiator and mount it on top of the case.

Back