• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooling Help !

CorporalStorm

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
153
I'm doing a massive redesign to my system including a complete case workup. I need some opinions on whether these two items will be sufficient enough and good enough to cool down my system. I have a Pentium 4 Northwood HT 2.8GHz 478 Processor and I'm looking at using this Cooling Device.

http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-beetle-4-in-1-hsf.html

Also I have an MSI NX6600 GeForce 6600 256mb Video Card (Runs great for the only game I play =). I'm looking at this as it is the only cooler I could find that says it works for the 6600.

http://www.xoxide.com/vantec-iceberq-5.html
 
Back
Top