• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooling a non-standard HD4850

ofDoom

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
120
I'm looking for an HSF for this card. It seems to be shorther than the usual 4850s. What should I be using here?
 
As long as the mounting holes have the same orientation, any standard 4850-compatible cooler will fit. Look up the mounting specs for the 4850 and measure your card against them. If they're the same, you'll be fine with any normal aftermarket HSF.
 
I saw a picture somewhere of the PowerColor non-standard card with an S1 on it. I can't find it now. The cooler dwarfed the card.
 
Back
Top