• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Coolest Cake Ever!

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
2FA
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
4,646
This blog talks about a surprise birthday party and what we care about is the picture at the start of the entry. Yep, that’s a Millenium Falcon cake. Charm City Cakes in Baltimore, MD (Ace of Cakes is filmed there) created the incredible masterpiece of Star Wars geekery and cake artistry. You’ll see them making it in a future episode of the show.
 
that cake is about half as wide as it should be

faillenium falcon cake
 
May not be as wide or big as it should be but someone also has to be able to lift it and transport it!:eek:
 
Thats just wrong. Who would take a knife to that? Really? I bet he probably didn't even want to stick candles in it.
 
Thats just wrong. Who would take a knife to that? Really? I bet he probably didn't even want to stick candles in it.

I watch Charm City Cake often and I always cringe at their cakes being cut. They're awesome.

SonicTron: lighten up.
 
I've ordered a cake from them before and they do an impressive job no matter what the job entails.

My kids will have CCC cakes for big birthdays (10, 16, 21)...when I have kids, that is.
 
I met Duff at Lebowskifest a couple weekends ago. I didn't see the cake he brought, but the dude was cool as hell to talk with. Unfortunately, I got called away and missed his band :(
 
yummmy cake, and I have been there before and they make excellent cakes!
 
Han Solo is going to be pissed that someone at his ship.

Great looking cake though. :)
 
10 to 1 Lucas would send them a Cease & Desist for the trademark.

First thing i thought too. And i think it would be perfectly within his rights to do so. I'm sure they charged and arm and a leg for whoever ordered it, plus they are going to put it on their TV show.
 
the%20cake%20is%20a%20lie.jpg
 
they do make some of the most interesting cakes out there, they have made there business stand out from the crowd.
 
:pmaybe we could all throw in some money and get them to deliver a large [H] cake to kyle

KM
 
If you think about it, the cakemaker has to slave many hours to create this. In between that time, he probably breathed over it (rather extensively due to the fine details), and perhaps even coughed onto it.

It's kind of gross.

Beautiful cake though.
 
If you think about it, the cakemaker has to slave many hours to create this. In between that time, he probably breathed over it (rather extensively due to the fine details), and perhaps even coughed onto it.

It's kind of gross.

Beautiful cake though.

You must dislike restaurants and smorgasbords, don't you?
 
What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon???

Oh, and if the thought of some guy breathing on a cake while he's making it grosses you out, go watch the hot line cooks during breakfast/lunch/dinner rush at a high volume resturaunt...

But I digress



 
Back
Top