Anyone know where I can ge a coolermaster Stacker in canada? And do they come with an PSU? (I know those PSUs usually suck but for now it would be fine)
Ncix is really good, I've bought a few things from them. Good prices and quick service. I wish they had a bigger store though, the lineup always seems to go out the door.
Since my computer isnt going to be going anywhere the big and hevyness isn't a problem. If I do have to move it I'll use the weels that it comes with.
Plus considering I'm currently working on a Fan Controller, a light switch, 2 temp monitors (on for my CPU/Chipset, another for the 2 vid cards I'll eventually have SLI). I have 2 Optical drives (CDrw, and a DVDrw) the Floppy drive and the 3 slots needed for the Hard Drive bay. I need those 11 Drives...