• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Coolermaster Stacker 830 or 832 is the question?

Jedi

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
1,634
Hi everyone please help me make a decision on which case to get.

This one
COOLER MASTER Stacker RC-832-KKN1-GP Black
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119121


Or This one
COOLER MASTER Stacker 830 Evolution RC-830-KKN2-GP Black
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16811119122
I love the way this one looks better but is there any performance increase or anything with the new model?

I just neeed a new home for all my 8800's and goodies
DSC00293.JPG

DSC00292.JPG

DSC00291.JPG
 
http://www.coolermaster.com/product_common_images/19c90fa3cb32c65f8cd808ec80125532.jpg

Take a look at that comparative table.....the 832 actually comes with less extras (being the HDD rack and the BTX kit) than the 830 evo and is more expensive. Other than that, they are exactly the same in terms of dimensions and cooling performance. I personally think the 830 looks sleeker than the 832 which has more of a butt ugly look to it.

edit: sorry, didnt realise newegg was selling em for the same price (in Australia the 832 is about 25 AUD more expensive). In any event...I still think the 830 evo looks purdier
 
That things a joke of a mod, and the chromes so tacky, yuck. I have a 830 and I think it brings shame to them. He keeps the black cover, and adds chair wheels, LMFAO.
 
Back
Top