Hello,
I have recently installed this aio cooler and i was wondering if the block position is correct by the two pipes facing near the graphics card. I have seen lots of photos and videos of other rig but their block is usually placed where the two pipes is facing the rams.
And for the radiator, the pipes are the same as usual facing down to the graphics card.
The reason why i am asking is that when i place the block pipes facing near to the rams and my computer would not boot while its on with lights, fan spinning etc. it wont display anything. I have breadboard it and the same problem exists.
When i placed the block with the pipes facing south near to the graphics card, it booted and displayed on monitor successfully.
What i am asking is, is it OK for the block with the pipes facing south to the graphics card instead of facing east to the rams? i am worried as i am literally bending the pipes forcefully instead of a easy comfortable position facing the rams cause right now it is facing south near to the graphics card.....
Thank You
I have recently installed this aio cooler and i was wondering if the block position is correct by the two pipes facing near the graphics card. I have seen lots of photos and videos of other rig but their block is usually placed where the two pipes is facing the rams.
And for the radiator, the pipes are the same as usual facing down to the graphics card.
The reason why i am asking is that when i place the block pipes facing near to the rams and my computer would not boot while its on with lights, fan spinning etc. it wont display anything. I have breadboard it and the same problem exists.
When i placed the block with the pipes facing south near to the graphics card, it booted and displayed on monitor successfully.
What i am asking is, is it OK for the block with the pipes facing south to the graphics card instead of facing east to the rams? i am worried as i am literally bending the pipes forcefully instead of a easy comfortable position facing the rams cause right now it is facing south near to the graphics card.....
Thank You
