• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

CoolerMaster Praetorian + tuniq tower?

bobbydole

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
354
I'm thinking of getting this case

I'm worried about 2 things:
Will an 8800GTX fit?
Will my Tuniq Tower fit?

I think the 8800GTX will fit based on the thread, but i'm worried about the tower. Is any one using a tuniq tower with this case?

Or does any one have any suggestions for a silver case, that doesn't cost much more then $100 that's got a relatively smooth front plate?

Thanks!
 
What kind of fans are in a praetorian?

Might want to consider the cooling capabilities for that sexy vcard you've got there :p

edit: after looking at the case I see no reason why it wouldnt fit in a praetorian..
 
khanable said:
What kind of fans are in a praetorian?

Might want to consider the cooling capabilities for that sexy vcard you've got there :p

edit: after looking at the case I see no reason why it wouldnt fit in a praetorian..

It uses 4 80mm fans.
 
i'm more worried about the tower. The thing is pretty huge and it's the reason i'm looking for a new case. maybe I shouldn't worry about the tower... I remember having problems with my current case and a heatsink/fan when I upgraded my 1200 to a 2800+.. so maybe my current case is the problem..


or maybe i should just get one of those new silverstone cases :)
 
I got the CoolerMaster Praetorian. The damn thing didn't come with any screws and the tuniq tower does not fit in it. I guess I'm sending it back..
 
Back
Top