Coolermaster Jet4

KSL

Weaksauce
Just wondering if anyone has a chance to try or own the Coolermaster Jet 4, and would give me any comment on it, as I planned to get one in the next few days.

Oh man... I spent 38 bucks on that heatsink/fan.... IMO the heat sink sucks, but the fan is cool. Id sell you mine but id rather you spend the money on a zalman. Mines on my way from Newegg as I type.

Ill have a comparison by tommarow on the two.

Originally posted by madherk
Oh man... I spent 38 bucks on that heatsink/fan.... IMO the heat sink sucks, but the fan is cool. Id sell you mine but id rather you spend the money on a zalman. Mines on my way from Newegg as I type.

Ill have a comparison by tommarow on the two.

Thats great, if you could give me a reply on that!

thx,
KSL

I spent way too much on a Jet7, and I'm not happy with it.
It doesn't cool very well, and its really noisy, in an annoying kind of way...

Hey,

So Fed-ex came with my new zalman today. This things quality is overall better then the coolermaster jet 7. IMO i had to look at my jet7 twice, i thought some one had used it tried to lap it and return it, just turns out its just crappy. Heres what I found
I have a p4 [email protected]

Using the coolermaster : room temp@22 degree celsius

fan at 100% 3600rpm
cpu 100% 56degree celsius
idle 0% 45degree celsius

fan at low settings 2000rpm
Idle 0% 40 degree celsius
cpu 100% 57 degree celsius

Using the zalman : room temp@24 degree celsius
I just pluged it right into the main board, Its really quiet already as it is.

fan at 100% 2600rpm
cpu 100% 55degree celsius
idle 0% 44 degree celsius

My system temp went up 4 degrees since I tested the coolermaster... Its later int he afternoon here now

but this does show that the zalman is in fact better at cooling down the processor then the coolermaster.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Rick

Back