• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Coolermaster HAF932 question

HardyOne

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
179
I currently have an Antec P180, but will be upgrading soon. My P180 has solid knock out plates for the external drive bays. On one of them, I've drilled some holes and mounted rocker switches. Since I want to get the HAF932, it looks like the knock out plates are made of mesh, so mounting the switches will not work. Is this correct? If so, I may need to mount them some other place.
 
the mesh snaps in and out there is a metal plate behind that, it is held in on each side by
wire thin pieces of metal that were not cut,do not believe this is strong enough for switches , it would have to be reinforced.
 
You can also take a metal plate you have removed from any case, paint it to color match, and affix it to the mesh by rivit/screws/jbweld so you can mount your switches.
 
Back
Top