Coolermaster HAF 912 question

1-anh

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
98
Does anyone know if a radeon 6950 will fit well in a coolermaster haf 912? I am interested in this case and plan on picking up a 6950 for my first build but if it doesn't fit then I would most likely consider paying a bit more to get the haf 922
 
The 912 can fit a full size card, the only thing is you'll have to remove the top 3.5" drive bays.
Which should be fine unless you're planning on putting quite a few hard drives in the case.
 
Oh, I am aware that I can remove the drive bay, but I plan on having 4+ hard drives. So is it still possible?
 
Without that drive bay you can only fit 2 regular hard drives and 1 ssd.

With the drive bay in I believe you have slightly over 12" inches of space so you could fit the 6950. However, it would be a very very tight fit and would take a bit of time and dedication.
 
Back
Top