CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
11,610
I just had my case delivered yesterday, and I have to say, I'm impressed with it so far. I'm not sure if the black interior and window were worth the extra cost, but in general, the HAF 912 is very well designed and built.

It makes me Storm Scout expendable...and in my FS/FT thread now.
 
I just did a build for a friend with this case. i was super impressed with the quality and options. i mean a budget case like this is great. (53$ on sale)
 
I just picked up a HAF 912 this weekend for my new build. I have to say that I was very impressed with the case. In my last build I used an Antec 300 which is also a great case, but the HAF 912 was on another level. It had plenty of room inside the case and the cable management options were amazing. I'm surprised I havent seen more threads about this case on the forums. I really like the option to remove the extra hard drive cage, and even with 5 120mm fans the case is very quiet and cool.

tl:dr

This case is aweosme, I can't recommend it enough.
 
I haven't seen the 912 yet, but the 922 is one of the most impressive cases I've ever worth it. The tool-less design, space, and cooling are unparalelled for the cost. I can imagine the 912 is completely unrivaled at it's low price point. I'd be curious to see the black + window edition...my main complaint about the 922 was the unpainted interior.
 
my pics.
DSCF1964.jpg


DSCF1965-1.jpg
 
Back
Top