• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Coolermaster Cosmos II owners

avddreamr

Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
520
I was wondering if you could give me a measurement that's in the case.

I'm looking for the width of the floor, or rather the space between both side panels.

I'm aware that the case is 13.5 inches wide, but that includes the additional with of the feet/stand.
 
Back
Top