Coolermaster Cooldrive 6 $9.99 @ SVC

B2BigAl

2[H]4U
Just picked up a couple of these from SVC. They're regularly $79.99, marked down to $9.99, no MIR. Same unit costs $74 over at FrozenCpu. If you need a fan controller/HD cooler, seems like a heck of a deal.

They've also got the Coolermaster 450W REAL POWER PSU's back down to $24.99 after MIR. They had bumped them back up to $35 just a few days ago. Very nice PSU for the price.

Cooldrive 6

Coolermaster PSU

wow that hd cooler is cheap :eek:

If they had it in black i would grab it

Volkswagen said:
wow that hd cooler is cheap :eek:

If they had it in black i would grab it

There is a black model, they just dont carry it :(

EDIT: They do have it, buts its not on sale.
Black

newegg has the black model, which i own, for about four dollars more

If I didn't have two 4-in-3's for my Stacker, I'd be getting a bunch of these.

i don't need one but i may get it just to fill up one of my front bays, plus it looks cool :)

damn, i just ordered 3 days ago, if i saw this then i would add 2 of them on to my order :(

AHHHHHHHH they're out of stock on the PSU. They are located 5 mins from my houes..... AHHHHH!!!!! MAD AT THE WORLD!!!!

Don't really need this, but at this price I have to take a shot. My case is silver, so it should match nicely. Although, in some of the documentation I found it says this doesn't support RAID. Anyone know anymore information about that?

Both mine came today. Did I really need them, No. Does it look neat, sure :)

pict0040.jpg

How loud is the blower fan on the CD6?
Small fan usually means loud fan.

RPM 3360
My rig is pretty much a wind tunnel anyway. But I can tell you that I had to put my ear to it to hear anything. Case door off. Its not like there is a breeze coming out the back or anything.

Really I just need my hd up out of the way for the w/c rad ;)

I have the Stacker 4-in-3 modules, but I am curious what 8 of these would look like down the front.

Thanks for the find on the black one, came out to be the same price of the silver one after shipping.

Thanks for the black link too.. Have an all black case so it will fit nicely.
bought 1.

SarverSystems said:
How'd you get yours to say something different?

From a newegg review:

"Also, I love the Idle Message feature where you can make the LCD scroll a short message."

I've got the Aerogate 3, same fan controller basicly. Anyone know how to change this message? I can't figure it out

Yeah. I wanna know too. I read a review that said it sucked how you can't edit the message.

It is simple. In the idle mode menu you can change the "Brand" to whatever you want.
This is done on the actual unit.

In the software it comes with, you can also change it that way.

Anyone with this drive cooler, Do I need to install the software to actually use it?
And does the software work in Windows XP 64?

Thanks,

I have the fan controller in my greedy little hands, and I would be willing to bet that I can't change the message.

I'm betting you can only change it in the drive cooler version, not the fan controller version.

Mine does not allow the idle message to be changed. All I can do is change the time it takes to display the idle message and turn it off completely. Needless to say, I will be turning it off.

Just orderd the black one. I would of orderd the silver one but SVC doesnt accept paypal, grr them grr.

Now I need a desktop to put it in. lol

Back