Coolermaster Cmstacker? Antec Neopower?

Weiser_Cain

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
131
I was in compusa the other day and saw what to me seemed a nice, roomy tower. Kind of aluminumy but I thought it was nice enough. $179 and I couldn't figure out how to put the door back on. Is it crap?
Also I ran into an Antech Neopower which had the seemingly nifty feature of being able to choose how many wires you want coming out of the box (which is a problem in my current, but still dead system). Anyone use and recommend this thing?
 
Neopower is a great PSU. I plan to buy it as my next PSU. Also the CM Stacker is a great case nice and roomy.
 
Know where/when the CMSTACKER 830 is supposed to be available? I've read a review but I don’t see in on their site.
 
Back
Top