CoolerMaster 2 thumbs up

MrGreg62

Lurker
So the other night I was playing around with changing the TIM on my CoolerMaster Seidon 240 and making sure everything was evenly tightened. I screwed up and stripped the threads off a screw on the retention mechanism. Went to their website registered my 7 month old product and ordered a replacement expecting to have to pay for my mess up. They approved the part for RMA and are sending me a new Intel retention clip with screw and a new stand-off no charge. Thank-you Cooler Master for the exemplary service.

I actually contacted CM support via chat today in reference to the pump on my Glacer 240L that sounds like it is approaching death, they were very helpful, informative and offered very quick responses to all my questions. They gave me instructions how to proceed with a RMA and how to get a new unit with the revision 2 pump cross shipped so I do not have to be without a cooler. Thumbs up here as well.

this is good new to hear. i've been using their rather exemplary seidon 120v in the last 6 customer builds i've done since first using it in my personal kaveri build. i was pushing the 120v purely based on its low price and fantastic performance, but i'm glad i have another virtue to add to the list.

Update. So after waiting over a month I contacted them via the online chat inquiring about my parts. rep was very helpful pointing out the notice they have up saying they are experiencing delays shipping parts. Said I understood however had been waiting over a month. Support put through request for the warehouse to ship parts ASAP and they were shipped next day. Great. Parts arrived yesterday they sent parts for a Seidon 120V not the 240M. Now guess I have to wait again for correct parts. Online support gets a passing grade warehouse get's a WTF.

Back