• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer Gaming Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
In need of a new case for your gaming rig? Tweaknews has a review of the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer posted today that is worth a look.

With good cooling performance, a rich feature set, great looks and a roomy and convenient interior, the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer is one of the better mid-tower chassis I've seen in a long time. The interior is highly configurable and easy to work in with cable management aids that really work well.
 
i was tempted to get it when i upgraded my box a month ago, but i disdain doors; so i went with the HAF instead.
 
i was tempted to get it when i upgraded my box a month ago, but i disdain doors; so i went with the HAF instead.

I cant stand doors either, so my HAF 912 will be here later today. Since I need all the other parts of a new system I have plenty of time to paint the inside. :)
 
The door can be removed apparently

I would get this case if only my local microcenter get it in stock so I can use my 20% off coupon. I may be forced to go the HAF 912 if it doesn't come in before the coupon expires. I like that it has a clear side panel and internal usb 3.0 headers, if only the HAF 912 had those features too...
 
I intend to replace rear storm enforcer fan with a 103cfm bgears blaster
I have 2x 200mm coolermaster fans front and top
 
I have a bulit a PC using that case and I don't remember having any problems with it.
 
Back
Top