• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01-UBK

Format _C:

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 12, 2001
Messages
4,188
Did Cooler Master Discontinue the Blue Version of this case? as seen Here? as I want the blue version of this case
A: it cheaper (Don't know why, does any one know why it's cheaper then the other stacker's?)
B: I like blue
The other Cooler Master Case I like is this one Here but it costs more than the other one so what's the difference between the two cases I listed other then color? and does cooler Master make a windowed side panel for these Cases Thanks
 
from what I can tell they must have discontinued that exact model because I've seen it referred to as "limited editon blue"
also the window here:
http://www.shopbot.com.au/p-12857.html
is supposed to fit the STC-T01 series cases... it comes in silver and black... (the link is to the silver)
I'm not sure what the differences of the two cases are but they are not the same base models (RC-810 vs. STC-T01)
hope that helps... ;)
 
i've not seen anything official that they have discontinued the blue one but am assuming so, i'm also interested in one but cant find it with the blue. the RC-810 from newegg only holds 1 psu and the STC-T01 can hold 2 which is a nice feature since video cards are requiring more power, instead of shelling out $400 for a 1kW psu you could run the one you currently have and just get like a 700W or something for $150 and end up with more power for less $.

newegg does have the STC-T01 but i'm not sure which color (black or silver)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119042
 
Not many people liked the blue one.

It's cheaper becuase of the fact that it was hard to sell and that they discontinued it.


Try ebay>?
 
I could sell you mine. It is the blue one and I got it for Christmas. I only made one small modification to enable a reverse ATX (think Lian-Li V1000) which most T01 owners modify anyways (Hardly noticeable). Still have original box and everything. I plan on moving to a smaller case anyways.

The T01 is different than the 810 because of the removable motherboard tray as well as Cross Flow fan capability. It also has one 120mm exhaust fan as opposed to the 2 120mm fans of the 810.

PM me if interested.
 
Back
Top