grendel240sx
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2004
- Messages
- 497
I see this power supply is for sale on newegg with some decent discounts.
My current power supply is fairly loud and I hate it. Looking to replace with this model. I've found good reviews for the RS700 but none for the RS720.
I'm about to pull the trigger on this sale, was just trying to see if anyone had any first hand experience with the silent pro series of PS.
A little off topic... My pc has been having weird probs that make me think the psu is on it's way out. Sometimes I'm unable to wake pc up from sleep mode by pressing a key on kb, have to hit the power button. A lot of the time I put pc to sleep it wakes itself up within 30 secs - 30 mins. No idea if these are power supply problems but I might as well replace this 5 year old psu and go from there right?
My current power supply is fairly loud and I hate it. Looking to replace with this model. I've found good reviews for the RS700 but none for the RS720.
I'm about to pull the trigger on this sale, was just trying to see if anyone had any first hand experience with the silent pro series of PS.
A little off topic... My pc has been having weird probs that make me think the psu is on it's way out. Sometimes I'm unable to wake pc up from sleep mode by pressing a key on kb, have to hit the power button. A lot of the time I put pc to sleep it wakes itself up within 30 secs - 30 mins. No idea if these are power supply problems but I might as well replace this 5 year old psu and go from there right?