Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750W - $60 after MIR

This was $57 shipped AR in January at PC Club so this deal is similar. I love mine. Not a single problem and I fold 24/7.

Good deal. I got mine for roughly the same price months ago. Haven't had a problem with it.

I got the PSU today. The amount of connectors on this thing is amazing. Now if I only had a MB to hook it up to. Stupid 24pin main power, what no converter?

I had the 850W version. Very solid design, very nice. I used it for about 1 hour until the barely audible electric squeal crept its way into my central nervous system and I had to return it to CompUSA.

I don't mind fan noise. The fan isn't all that noisy...it's the electric hum that gets you.

Just noticed they are about 15 minutes from me, I will have to stop in.
In the heart of Amish country- wierd.

Got mine a few months back for the same price AR from NE. Awesome PSU, imo. Solid voltages and very quiet.

Now quit messing with that cheap-ass wanna-be unit and jump on this. ;)

I had the 850W version. Very solid design, very nice. I used it for about 1 hour until the barely audible electric squeal crept its way into my central nervous system and I had to return it to CompUSA.

I don't mind fan noise. The fan isn't all that noisy...it's the electric hum that gets you.

I've had mine for a few months now and don't notice a humming noise. Only complaint I have is that it's not modular. I would have paid $20 more if it were modular, but I'll live. I've got the 850w model.

Nice, i was looking at the corsair 750TX for my quad setup when my stepup numbers come in...this should save me 50 bucks or so. And theres even a microcenter on the way home from work.

Back