Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why do you hate your 680i stain.? I have the same board(the SE version) and it runs great and i am glad to see someone running a Quad on it.
it's fried several sticks of memory, umm.. 2 dead fan ports, umm.. vdroop is pretty unsubstantial. There are more reasons why. oh, it will not post with all 4 dimms filled with RAM. It overclocks alright, but heat was a factor when I started pushing 3.6ghz on my e6600. I've gone thru 3 or 4 680i mobo's and about 6 kits of ram. As soon as I get a laptop, I'm going to break down and get an asus p35 board.
Thank you, I knew it would, after seeing a number of peoples cases w/ the inside black I felt compelled to get mine from grey to black. Quote from a batman movie: "Does it come in black"Nice, the black interior really makes a difference.
Yep, I believe I used flat black(I was only gonna use FLAT or MATTE). You can all notice how my side panels appear to have a bit of a wavyness to them, I suppose that would be the (black) primer I sprayed on them before painting them, so I decided not to use any primer on the rest of the caseI like how you did yours , is it a flat black? I did mine with the whole black UV Package.
ahhh the flash!
thanks just got my watercooling up and running had to cut top of case to mount rad
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Nice rig mate. Just wondering if you've had any troubles with that PSU and those 8800GT's. I'm thinking of getting a second 8800GT and I have the same PSU. Cheers.
Has anyone checked out the new nVidia version?
Where are you buying them?i have no problem with the psu and the 2 8800gt They just excellent at playing games.
Planning to change all the fans to the new coolermaster Long Life LED Fan 120mm (R4-L2R-20AC-GP)
Will post new pics once i get them
i have the same case...can anyone please tell me which will be the best possible place to place the UV rod? i have few lying around but i don't know where to fit in the case![]()
UV rod, as in like a cathode?
I just finished getting mine ready for my mobo and vid card that come this Wednesday. I have two fans in the top and I bought two 4" cathodes, put both of them right in front of the fans between the fan and the side panel. I think it will look the best there. I will post pics when it is finished![]()