• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Hyper TX2 or Thermaltake Mini Typhoon?

stainremover

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
2,840
Hey guys, I need a new heatsink for an AM2 build. I'm going to buy it tomorrow. Fry's has two heatsinks on sale this week in my price range ($20 after tax), the Cooler Master Hyper TX2 and the Thermaltake Mini Typhoon. I was wondering which was the better cooler to buy? I'm looking for good performance, but I'm willing to sacrifice a bit for less noise.
 
Back
Top